You can apply online or by mail!

It's easy to apply for student, residential, or marcellus shale apartment housing at University Commons.

If you have questions, simply call 724-438-1499!

Thank you for your interest!  We look forward to your stay at University Commons near Penn State Fayette, The Eberly Campus.  It's easy to apply for housing at University Commons.  To begin the application process, choose one of the following options:

I am interested in a PSU Fayette student apartment:

PSU Fayette student housing application process

I am interested in a residential / gas well company apartment:

Residential / gas well company housing application process